Fratelli Cosulich Group founded Cosulich Assicurazioni S.r.l. in Genoa in 2009. It was originally established to add insurance to the services we already provided to our shipping customers.
Over time, the company evolved and branched out into other sectors and we now offer all kinds of consultation and analysis with particular expertise in the field of the public sector.
Some of the risk management services we provide for public bodies are:
- Identification, analysis and qualification of risks to determine the real exposure and arrange the appropriate compensation limits;
- Reduction and control of risks, drawing on the experience of the Risk Managers in the dedicated unit;
- Drafting of policy specifications and all the documentation required for the provision of insurance services;
- Support in every step of the procedure;
- Advice and assistance in implementing and managing policies;
- Monitoring of the Body's activities and any regulatory/legislative changes to promptly identify the development of new risks or changes in their conditions;
- Continuous updating of statistics, an essential tool for proper risk assessment;
- Assistance in managing and dealing with claims and liabilities;
- Training courses on insurance-related issues;
- Helping civil servants and public officials to find and take out insurance cover for "gross negligence".