Our principals benefit from a full marketing and sales service delivered by our own representatives and our network of sub-agents and controlled companies.
More than five hundred major shippers and freight forwarders work with us, benefiting from the good relationships we have established with the local freight forwarders, customs brokers and political, industrial and commercial associations.
Professional competence and state of the art integrated IT systems that can interface with the lines and the shippers ensure full control of shipments from sales to delivery.
- Marketing and sales
- Cargo co-ordination
- Port supervision, including provision of labour if required
- Full documentation and cargo control
- Canvassing, obtaining and booking cargoes, informing customers of vessel's position, negotiating and quoting rates for rail and road transport, co-ordinating operations and accounts with the land carrier, positioning and repositioning, quoting of freights for combined transport.
- Issuing cargo documents, invoicing and collecting storage and demurrage charges, attending to all necessary documentation concerning the cargo and the stowage plan, checking invoices received, preparing disbursement accounts, subdivided into vessel expenses, inland charges and owner's expenses.
- Reporting regularly to the Line regarding cargo booking, organising and supervising the delivery and acceptance of inward goods at the receiver's depots, co-ordinating and supervising the unstuffing operations for unconsolidated goods, the checking of different categories and types of packing to be used for the shipment, according to the goods and destination, organising the sending and return of outward bound cargoes from exporters’ depots, co-ordinating and supervising transhipment cargoes.
- Collection of freights.